If you want easy camping dinners that can be cooked over a camp stove (no fire required) then this list is for you! Get printable recipes on the blog here: https://amandaoutside.com/blog/one-pot-camping-dinner-ideas
► Download my FREE Camp Cooking Starter Kit: https://go.amandaoutside.com/camp-cooking-starter-kit
► SHOP THE VIDEO:
◦ camp stove – https://bit.ly/3Jn45cL
◦ blue 2 Qt. pot – https://amzn.to/35ZKsry
◦ cast iron pan (similar) – https://bit.ly/3d0cCpS
◦ camp plates & bowls – https://bit.ly/3qKCvON
◦ camping chairs – https://bit.ly/3v7YUIK
► OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
◦ 10 Easy Camping Dessert Ideas – https://youtu.be/1uAlgjK6yCU
◦ Campfire Cooking Essentials – https://youtu.be/UMWRoF06hBI
◦ 6 Outdoor Cooking Tips for Beginners – https://youtu.be/qrljlSanjsw
► LET’S CONNECT
Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/amandaoutsidetv
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a small commission if you click on the items mentioned. You are under NO obligation to do so. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of my channel!
Amanda Outside: Sharing camping and hiking tips and food ideas so you can get outside more… and eat great food while you’re at it!
0:22 Gear You Need
2:19 Indian Food
2:49 Mac & Cheese
5:48 Sloppy Joes
6:11 Stir Fry